About MePastoring at First United Methodist Church of Orlando. Graduate of Asbury Theological Seminary and Old Dominion University. Reader and Explorer of Florida culture and history. Above amateur wood-worker. Cocoa Beach surfer and Disney World fanatic. Living and loving life with my awesome wife.
- beautyWow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn
- ChetWow, it is incredible the work you need to do to become clery in the UMC. In the Christian Churches
- Matt @ The Church of No PeopleGreat thoughts, Brian. I think I often forget that Advent is not just a time to remember that people
- ChetI use the New American Standard Bible. Interestingly, this version and the Revised Standard Version
- Wayne StraussYes, "Thou shalt not want" sounds a lot cooler then "I have all I need", Yet I understand the meanin
- CindyBrian, I use the lectionary to check out all the readings and find the focus for the Sunday as well.
- Lectionary Part 2: Devotional « Brian Johnson[...] “To Do” or “To Be” List [...]
- Lectionary Part 2: Devotional « Brian Johnson[...] Brian Johnson posts from the intersection of life and faith HomeAboutContact Twitter Facebook
Asbury Seminary Babies Cell Phone Christmas Community CPE Creativity Discipleship Disney Ethics Exodus Family Flash Mob Florida For Sale Genesis God Google Gospel Government Shutdown History Hobbies Hospitality IKEA iPad Jesus Lady GaGa Lectionary Liturgy Matthew's Gospel Mission NPR Orlando Science Center Photography Preaching Productivity Pslams Snowboard Social Media Spiritual Discipline Surfing United Methodist Virginia Beach Woodwork YouTube
- Stories Collide (2)
- Why the King James Version Sticks Around (2)
- Snowboard for Sale (1)
- “To-Do” or “To-Be” List (1)
- Lectionary Part 1: Why I Use It (1)
- Lectionary Part 2: Devotional (1)
- The Stars We Follow (1)
- BOOM! I am a Provisional Elder (1)
- Discipleship: Surfboard Fins (0)
- Project: Bedside Tables (0)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.